Sometimes it's hard to feel sexy when everyday demands of work, family, friends, and other responsibilities take up your time. Add the fact that maybe we don't see our bodies as perfect in every way, and it's no wonder we allow ourselves to neglect the sexy side that lives in all of us.
1. Enjoy Your Body. No one's body is perfect, so why do you expect yours to be? Take a look at all the good things about you and the body you are lucky to have. Are you a great swimmer? Congratulate your body on its swimming expertise. Do you have skin that always burns and never tans? Admire it for its milky-white, feminine appearance. Are your legs a little thicker than the average person's? Thank them for being strong and getting you where you want to go, when you want to go there.
2. Give Back to Your Body. Your body deserves to be pampered for all it does for you. Treat it to a long bubble bath complete with candles, a good book, and a glass of your favorite wine (or sparkling grape juice or sparkling water with a squeeze of lime). Other great options: a relaxing facial; a manicure; or a professional massage (hopefully by some gorgeous masseur).
3. Exercise. Yes, surprisingly exercise lets you reconnect with your sexy self. Exercise releases endorphins making you feel happy, positive, and ready for lovin'. It also gives your body energy by revitalizing it. Not sure how to start? Try simply walking, swimming, or hiking 1/2 hour a day (after you get the go ahead from your doctor, of course). Schedule it in every day for the next 2 weeks (to start) and you will notice the difference in your sexy mood and sexy self.
4. Wear fragrance everyday. Studies show that women who wear fragrance feel more confident, sexy, and feminine when they wear fragrance. Get in touch with your sexy, feminine self by allowing yourself this simple, yet pretty, indulgence every day.
5. Stop comparing yourself to other women. There is no point in comparing yourself to others. Everyone has their flaws, many of which you cannot see through a quick, envious look. Poor health, a roaming husband, financial woes, and other unhappy aspects of a person's life are often hidden from view. Luckily, you aren't anyone else but you. Allow yourself to feel thrilled that you are you!
6. Wear clothes that fit and accentuate the best parts of your body. Stop covering up your body and start flaunting what is great about it. Do you have great cleavage? Wear classic v-necks or a beautiful necklace to draw attention to this area. Do you have shapely legs? Wear skirts and shorts to show them off. Are your shoulders sexy? Wear off the shoulder t's and blouses.
7. Do something out of the ordinary. Taking up a challenge and going for it makes you feel good about yourself and that means you will automatically feel sexier. Go for a hot air balloon ride. Learn scuba diving, belly dancing, or horseback riding. Even taking your dog to agility lessons where you teach him to jump through hoops and over jumps will make you feel like you have accomplished something fun and challenging. Think about what you have always wanted to do and go for it. Your sexier self is waiting on the other side.
8. Take a day off. Your sexy self is easily smothered by too much stress. Give yourself the gift of a day without cell phones, appointments, laptops, or responsibility. Let yourself have a peaceful time. Cover up the clocks, allow the answering machine to answer the phone, and decompress. Once you have liberated yourself from the pressures of the every day world, your relaxed, sexy self will quietly emerge.
Go ahead, take the steps to feel sexy now. You've got one sexy bombshell inside of you. She's longing to be rediscovered. Don't keep her waiting.
If you are looking for advice on dating and how to find your perfect guy, click here to join my facebook fanpage (called Sexual Perfume). I offer more free tips and advice and would love to include you in the conversation. Follow us on Pinterest here. If you are looking for one sexy perfume that you'll really love, check out our website www.michelgermain.com . You'll be glad you did ; )